Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EOTD: MAC Crystal

I've had MAC's Crystal eyeshadow in my make-up collection for ages and only figured how to make it work for me a little while ago.  A wash over the lid of this blue-toned lilac looked a bit too 1970's retro on me but when I applied Crystal as a crease accent it looked a lot more flattering.  I created this cool-toned daytime look using a combination of three MAC shades (Phloof!, Crystal, Satellite Dreams) and was pretty happy with the end result.

Never mind the eyebrows - I was experimenting with the eyebrow pencil and got a little carried away!






To achieve this look I used the following:
  • Face of Australia primer (matte) blended over the lids
  • Phloof! on lids
  • Crystal blended in crease
  • Satellite Dreams on outer corners blended to outer V
  • MAC Duck Powerpoint pencil on upper and lower lash lines
  • Napoleon Perdis Whole Lotta Lash mascara (black) on upper lashes 
  • Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer (blonde) on brows

L - R colours used & swatches:
Phloof!
Crystal
Satellite Dreams


What colour do you find challenging to wear on your eyes?

Until next time.
Vita :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar