Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just One Beat of Your Heart and Stranger Than Fantasy

I can't believe we took these photos almost exactly one year ago. There were way more Cherry Blossoms on the trees then, I guess that means Spring will be a little later this year. This is a belated Valentine's outfit, with my heart print tights and earrings and red and pink nails. 

BVD11

BVD2

BVD12

BVD7

BVD4


BVD8

BVD14

BVD13

BVD9

Dress- Monsoon
Belt- Dunnes
Earrings- Accessorize
Shoes- Clarks
Tights- Penneys
Nails- No. 7 Devil's Delight and Me Me Me and Model's Own Juicy Jules
Lips- MAC Russian Red
Eyes- Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV Missionary, Bust and Skimp


I'll be honest I spent most of Valentine's day in my pyjamas. I love pyjamas, as much as I love putting on make up and a pretty dress, I really do love wearing comfortable warm pyjamas. But Donnacha loves me anyway and prefers when I wear no make up so I guess that's a good thing. We did have a lovely meal together though!

I also want to thank you all for your well wishes about my foot. It helps to know people care about me like that! It's been less painful each day so I don't have to take painkillers that often and I don't have to limp either.

How was your week?


Emma x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar