Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lippies for Spring Part 3: Nudes


Another chapter of my series of my favorite lipsticks, this time taking nudes! I was always skeptical on nude lipsticks, I mean, if you wear lipstick it might as well be visible right? But the I found shades that fit me and made my lips look natural but more pretty and I was sold!
So here are my favorites!
Nude lip swatches: 1. L'Oreal Color Riche Eva's Nude, 2. Essence Longlasting Lipstick 04 On the catwalk, 3. Sleek True Color Lipstick in Barely There, 4. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate n.19, 5. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Charm, 6. Rimmel Moisture Renew in Nottinghill Nude
  1. L'Oréal Color Riche in Eva´s Nude: I was super happy when I saw this collection at the L'Oreal stand and found my perfect match, a nice peachy nude that I love for spring since it's not too muted.
  2. Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 04 On the catwalk: I bought this inexpensive lipstick after watching Clio's great review of it and really like it for a somewhat darker rosy nude.
  3. Sleek True Color Lipstick in Barely There: great formula and in-your-face color.
  4. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 19: a your-lips-but-better shade for us girls with pigmented girls.
  5. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Charm: I got this in a beauty subscription box and at the beginning I thought it was too light but grew loving the moisturizing feeling and the lasting power of the stain. Only downside is that I feel it stinging a bit my lips and I don't love the feeling even though itdoesn't bother me too much.
  6. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nottinghill Nude: a great discovery suggested by Lily Pebbles, I love it for the soft formula that lasts longer than I'd ever expect and the great beige color that doesn't make me look like a zombie!
Do you wear nudes? What are your favorite nude lip products?
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar