Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lush Strawberry Picnic Gift Box

My boyfriend surprises me all the time with Lush gift sets, Strawberry Picnic is the latest. He did a good job picking out this one as it contains all shower products. I don't have a bath in my house so it would of been pretty pointless getting a set with any bath products.

At least there's no popcorn this time! If you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about this will explain.

Summer Pudding Soap
Hmmm being 100% percent honest, (Sorry Paddy!) I don't like this soap. The scent is very off putting and there's bits of black cherries in it. This is really weird as I've loved every Lush soap I've tried in the past. I'm thinking that I maybe I got a bad one cause nothing could smell this bad!!

Grass Shower Gel
This smells exactly like freshly mown grass in the Summertime. I really like it! That said this may not be to everyones taste so definitely give it a sniff instore. The size of this product is great for travelling which is always a added plus for me.

Sugar Babe Sugar Scrub
I like the Sugar Scrubs from Lush. The only problem I have with them is that they only last for one shower. They melt the minute hot water hits them. Other than that problem nothing bothers me about this product. Lush Sugar Scrubs are very coarse so I don't know how well they'll work for people with very sensitive skin.

Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar
This massage bar has a lovely scent, a mixture between sweet and fruity. If you remember the Yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel that was discontinued, this smells the exact same. I've used Lush massage bars in the past and I have found them to be so moisturising. I use them only at night though as they do tend to leave my skin feeling quite greasy at first which is the only downside of this product.

Besides from the soap, I love everything in this gift box. As it was a present I have no idea how much it cost.  They should be able to tell you in your local Lush store.

Have you tried any products from the Strawberry Picnic Gift Box?

Laura<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar