Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip & Cheek Creamy Oil (Always Cherry)




I like putting on makeup for school, but a lot of times I'm in a bit of a hurry so I like using no-fuss products (like BB cream). I don't have time to prime, do foundation, eyeshadow, contour, etc. Plus, I have days where I just want to sport the natural look.

Enter the Josie Maran Aragan Infinity Lip & Cheek Creamy Oil.

You can purchase it here from Sephora and it comes with five shades: Everlasting Honey (rosy nude), Limitless Pink (medium pink), Timeless Coral (vibrant warm coral), Endless Guava (vibrant poppy pink), Always Cherry (vibrant cool red, shown above), and Boundless Berry (cool rich wine).

One thing I want you to know is that is is quite expensive at $18 for its size (0.5 fl oz). It is almost the same size as my travel sized Smashbox Primer and Benefit Porefessional. But just squeeze a drop out of the tube and you will see how pigmented it is. The texture reminds me of watercolor paint (which I miss doing):


I just added three dots to each cheek below and rubbed together with my fingers, then I added a bit more dots for more color. It gives me a natural flushed look (and I am NOT talking about my lupus butterfly rash). I also added it on my lips. I will have to say it looks beautiful on my lips, but it feels a bit...drying. I'm not sure, but it feels heavy and that it sits on my lips, not really sinking in.

Excuse my eyebrows. I promise I will wax them on Saturday! I just haven't had time or the transportation to be able to go...

I also wore it to school to see test the staying power.

45 minutes after application, and I didn't use it on my lips; instead I wore NYX Intense Butter Gloss (Apple Crisp)

9 hours after application.

So there you have it, it slightly fades overtime, but it's still there. If you want to make sure it stays, I recommend using a setting spray. I love NYX Dewy Setting Spray, and it gives me that natural glow!

This works well on folks with dry skin, but I read on the reviews from the Sephora website that many oily skinned women love this product. You can probably set it with translucent powder.

I know this will DEFINITELY be one of my summer staples! I know summer is pretty brutal in Sacramento and a heavy face full of makeup will not feel comfortable (except for the days I go on San Francisco dates to Cecilio where it's foggy and chilly). So if you're the type of gal that likes natural, no fuss makeup, then you should check this out! Just blend it with your fingers and it feels looks and feels like second skin. Also, the teeny size makes it extremely portable for your purse.

As far as the beauty benefits of Argan oil? It moisturizes your skin and hair, and helps combat acne and anti-aging. Josie Maran sells 100% Pure Argan Oil for $16–$96 (depending on the size you want) at Sephora, but you can also find it at a health food grocery store.

Because of the intense pigmentation, I know I'm going to keep this for a very long time. I'm not sure how long, but somewhere along the road (whether I finish this or not), I'd like to try the other shades Endless Guava and Timeless Coral.

Has anyone tried this before? What are your thoughts? Do you have other cheek/lip stains that you use? Let me know in the comments section below!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar