Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The yellow fog...

The ever so bright Sarah (If the shoe fits...) did this color tag a couple of days ago, and even though I wasn't actually tagged, I couldn't resist the temptation to join in...

It was a real challenge for me to find 7 yellow things as it's one of the colors that I tend to overlook the most. However, the difficulty of the search made it that more interesting! Somehow, the majority of yellow things I own can be found in the bathroom - and so we have:


The duck actually belongs to my brother (no, he's not my little brother, he's 28 if you really want to know ;), and I use this lovely bright mitt to scrub my back and legs until they're perfectly smooth.


These are almost all yellow cosmetics I have in my possession. What I like about Garnier anti-cellullite roll-on and Burt's Bees cuticle cream is their refreshing lemony scent, something I absolutely can't say for J&J face self-tanner.


I was given this huge jar of honey and milk scented bath salt by mum in law. Add a handful of it to your bath at the end of an exhausting day and the whole bathroom smells yummy and comforting.


I got this yellow bracelet from my aunt a good couple of years ago, and the flower and fruit brooch is even older, I stole it from my mum and it has a great sentimental value to me.


This dinky pair was acquired during one of the holidays spent with my cousin and we got those together. I never wear them but just love how cute they are, and they remind me of her.

Now, my color of choice has to be orange, and I tag these fabulously warm people:


"There is no blue without yellow and without orange." Vincent Van Gogh

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar