Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

UGG Slippers = Happy Feet

IMG_8467
I honestly never thought I would get this excited over a pair of slippers but ever since I was gifted these super snug Ugg slippers for Christmas they have hardly left my feet. Yes, I am aware I probably sound like a complete Grandma right about now...but bear with me! The Ugg Scuffette II slippers are just heavenly - I feel like my feet have never been so happy. They are so warm and comfortable and keep your toes toasty without making them feel too hot or...sweaty?! I appreciate they aren't the prettiest of slippers but when choosing comfort over style then these are the babies for you. I always suffer from chilly hands and feet and hate walking around the house with bare feet so these are just perfect to slip on and snuggle up on the sofa in. And the best thing, Rob has got a matching pair! His and her slippers - we are so cool!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar