Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Haul - Mecca Cosmetica + Beauty Loop.









Hey everyone :)
A few weeks back, I received and email telling me I was eligible for a BeautyLoop box..
So I decided to make an order - aswell as pick up my box.
The Beautyloop box is a rewards system, 
where you have to spend at least $300AUD at either Mecca Maxima, 
Mecca cosmetica or their online store to recieve a box of samples/deluxe samples.
There are 3 boxes per year in each quarter (I'm not too sure what the cut off months are), 
but depending on how much you spend on a 12 month period before each quarter, 
you will get different levels of boxes.






Here is what I received in my Level 1 box:

Verso Eye Sereum | Ciate Nailpolish - Members Only 
Kate Smorville Anti-aging Eye Cream | Nars Radiant Primer





I also decided to pick up the Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour wear Foundation 
and the Josie Maran Argan Oil Luminizer.





I also got to choose 3 free samples for my purchase,
so I chose Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, 
Nars Skin Moisturiser and Philosophy Hope In A Jar Moisturiser.




Let me know what you got in your Beautyloop box!





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar